Fully Electronic 1:24 Controller
"Selectable Throttle Curve Switches"
"All FET Design" MotorDrive "FETDrive" and Brakes "FETBrakes" "No Fuses Needed"
With Improved brake adjustability, No power blast relay required, Improved full reverse polarity protection
- All "FET Powered Design" 3rd Eye's Exclusive "FETDrive" Motor/ "FETBrakes".
- "Differential Amplifier Technology" Power control uses the "test of time" proven design.
- "No Power Blast Relay". Full on power is done electronically; the "FETDrive" has less resistance to the battery and a faster response than a Power Blast Relay.
- "More Usable Throttle Range" near max throttle where a Power Blast Relay would jump 1-2 V directly to battery. Now 20 bands or more of usable throttle control.
- 3rd Eye's exclusive "FETBrakes" Braking (stops the car on a dime and gives 9 cents change); stops car even after the track power goes off.
- "Selectable Throttle Curve Switches" 4 settings for "Improved Throttle Response" softer bottom end throttle response selectable for each car and driving style.
- No fuses to Replace Uses "PTC" fuses for "Mistake Proof" reverse polarity protection.
- "Infinitely adjustable Brake and Sensitivity controls" (0-Max) control from onset to full.
- "Sensitivity Control Voltage goes to .5V - 3/4 Throttle" Provides maximum control.
- "Smooth trigger action/Continuously variable throttle control" No steps - 150 bands.
- "No Trigger Dead Band" No trigger travel from brake to power = faster lap times.
- Dependable Parma Handle and Trigger (used exclusively).
- "Ample Heat sinking" Provides safe and reliable cooling.
- "3 1/2 ft. Control Cable" Light and flexible 4 wire control cable
- "Light weight Handle" With easy-to-use controls located on the backside of the handle.
- Attractive "Professional looking Styling"
- High intensity "Blue Power LED Indicator" Located in the handle.
- 10" Long 12 gauge "highly flexible power leads".
- Will run 16D, Mini motors (H-7, Phoenix, ect.) 16D and up to Gr.12 motors.